Complete to change your mailing address for your print subscription to our magazine.
Currently we no longer offer subscriptions for our magazine. We apologize for any inconvience this may cause for you. We will continue to print the magazine and it will continue to be sold in your local motorcycle shops, book stores, convenient stores and grocery stores. In addition to those places to purchase the magazine, we will also continue to sell the magazine directly from our headquarters and on our online retail store. We will increase our printing from 10 magazine issues a year to 12 magazine issues.
Last magazine issue mailed was issue #171. This is the last issue of The Horse Backstreet Choppers Magazine that will be mailed to subscribers.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we can no longer provide magazine subscription services. We have attempted to find a perfect solution to providing the magazine to you directly. Unfortunately there is no easy way to continue to mail the magazine to subscribers at an affordable price in a reasonable amount of time.
In the past few months we have had quite a few issues to overcome dealing printing and shipping. Our main goal is to continue to print the magazine without sacrificing anything. So we will continue to print the magazine and it will continue to be sold in your local motorcycle shops, book stores, convenient stores and grocery stores. In addition to those places to purchase the magazine, we will also continue to sell the magazine directly from our headquarters and on our online retail store.
If you purchased a subscription you will need to contact us directly. A letter with the details of your purchased subscription has been mailed out with your copy of issue #171.
Again we apologize for any inconvenience. We know you prefer to receive the magazine directly to you. We hope that as we move forward to continue printing the magazine that you will also continue support us. Thank you for your support.
Sincerely, Chanel 'Mz. Debo'
You can Contact Charlie at email@example.com or 1-586-992-9803. Please be aware that phone and email are answered only once a week. The best way to make sure your refund gets processed is to complete the form below.
• Complete as much as possible, include your address. If your form does not have the subscriber name and full address, a refund will not be issued.
• If you purchased a subscription for someone else, enter their name and address, not yours.
• If all data entered is correct, we will verify your subscription and start the refund process.
• Refund process times: 4-24 weeks. This depends on where you purchased the magazine subscription.
• Please be patient while we attempt to issue refunds. Currently we have only one staff member working on subscriptions.
• We will continue to fulfill subscriptions only for Business customers and winners for subscription prizes or giveaways.
• If you are a business customer please still complete the form and include your company name. We will verify your account and make sure to send you any magazines that are missing.