Search Results Categories
- 12 Tablespoon TBSP Almond Butter
- 1 Cup Oats
- 5 Tablespoon TBSP Honey
- 1/3 Cup Instant Dry Milk
- 1 Teaspoon tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Pecans
- 1/2 Cup Dried Figs
- Mix together the almond butter, oats, honey, dry milk, and vanilla in large mixing bowl
- Chop both the dried figs and the pecans. Mix in both the figs and pecans.
- Mix together all the ingredients well. If the mixture, is too dry, add in more honey. If it is too wet, add in more oats.
- Roll into balls the size of ping-pong balls. Place the balls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Allow to rest for 20 minutes.