Source: Chef EMERIL LAGASSE - URL: https://www.emerils.com/125639/emerils-kicked-coffee-drink
Search Results Categories
Kick up your next cup of coffee with three different kinds of liqueur for the best coffee drink you’ve ever tasted.
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons confectioners’ sugar
- 2 1/2 cups freshly brewed strong coffee
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup walnut liqueur
- 1/2 cup chocolate liqueur
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur
- Sweetened cocoa powder, garnish
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream until soft peaks just start to form. Add the confectioners’ sugar and beat to soft peaks. Set aside.
- In a pot or heatproof pitcher, combine the coffee, sugar, and liqueurs, and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Divide among 4 stemmed mugs and top with the whipped cream. Sprinkle the cream lightly with cocoa powder, and serve immediately with a straw in each mug.