- 1 oz. Tito’s Handcrafted Vodka
- 1-1/2 oz. Malibu Rum
- 2 oz. Fresh Sour (You can make your own, or buy ready-made.)
- 2 oz. Pineapple Juice
- Pineapples (chunks)
Ingredients for Fresh Sour:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
Directions for Fresh Sour:
- The first step is to make syrup. Add sugar to the water in a pan to boil.
- Make sure all the sugar is dissolved in the water. This can take up to 7 minutes.
- Once it is done, turn off the heat and set it aside to cool.
- Pour the fresh lemon and lime juice into a bottle or container. Make sure there’s no pulp in there.
- Pour the simple syrup into the bottle.
- Shake everything together. You can use it immediately or refrigerate it.
Directions for Chili’s Tito’s Punch:
- Get a cocktail shaker and pour in Vodka, Rum, Fresh Sour, and pineapple juice.
- Shake the contents thoroughly to ensure they’re smooth.
- Pour into a glass.
- Top it off with a splash of grenadine and small pineapple pieces for garnish.
The Show Stopper: The Vodka
Vodka is probably one of the most crucial parts of the recipe. Chili’s uses Tito’s Handcrafted Vodka. This craft vodka has been around since the mid-90s and has garnered a name for itself.
If you are not able to get Tito’s vodka, don’t worry about it. Any premium vodka will be a decent replacement.
The second part that makes up this recipe is the Rum. Chili’s uses Malibu Rum which is a coconut flavored liqueur, made with Caribbean rum.
If you don’t have grenadine don’t worry there are alternatives to grenadine. You can use either pomegranate molasses, raspberry syrup, cranberry juice cocktail or pomegranate. They will give the drink a subtle different taste, but experiment to your liking.